Mastercraft Industries, Inc, home of Holiday Kitchens, is looking for an Over-the-Road Truck Driver to join our team! Located in Rice Lake, Wisconsin for 70 years, our OTR Drivers deliver our custom cabinetry to our established dealers throughout the nation. We provide 2014 or newer, late model, modern trucks with comfortable in cab and sleeper amenities. Compensation includes a competitive mileage base pay, hourly wage, backhaul bonus program, and additional pay for stops and job site deliveries. Drivers can earn up to 50¢ per mile with base mileage, bonus, and stops. Truck Drivers are home most weekends!!
Our Truck Drivers are responsible for delivering high-quality, custom made cabinets to our dealers throughout the nation. OTR Drivers are also responsible for loading and unloading the trucks at their destinations and having excellent communication skills.
Qualified Candidates must:
· Be 21 years or older
· Have a valid Class A CDL
· Must be able to load and unload truck
· Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
· Great driving record
· The willingness to go the extra mile!
Mastercraft Industries, Inc. Offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package, Retirement Savings, paid Holiday, and Vacation time. Benefits Package includes:
- Company Contributions to Medical and Dental premiums
- Vision Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Company paid benefits including Long-Term Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
- Company Contributions to Health Savings Account
- 401K (Traditional and Roth) plus Company Match Program.
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Accrual based Vacation starting at 2 weeks/year!
Driver Backhaul Bonus! – Earn up to 20% of backhaul revenue on return loads, AND still be paid for all miles & stops!
If you are interested in joining a stable, long term company this job is for you! Interested applicants can stop by our office to complete an application, email an application or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail an application to:
Attn: Human Resources
120 West Allen Street
Rice Lake, WI 54868
Equal Opportunity Employer