Human Resources and Safety Generalist
Mastercraft Industries, Inc., home of Holiday Kitchens, is actively seeking an experienced Human Resources Safety Generalist to join our team.
The HR Safety Generalist will be responsible for the management of the Safety Program; including, but not limited to Safety Trainings, Safety Committee Meetings, Compliance with OSHA Regulations, etc. Other duties include:
- Employee Relations
- Recruitment and On-Boarding
- Payroll Processing
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources – previous experience and technical aptitude will be considered.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years prior HR or Safety Management Experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Candidates should have strong knowledge of Employment Law, Safety Programs, OSHA Compliance, and Benefit Administration.
- Requires exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; organizational and follow-up skills; and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Candidate must be able to prioritize and re-prioritize tasks to accommodate changing needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent, creative, and motivated with a high energy level and a focus on excellence.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or by mail to Mastercraft Industries Attn: Human Resources 120 West Allen Street Rice Lake, WI