Mastercraft Industries, Inc. home of Holiday Kitchens, is actively seeking a Quality Inspector to join our team in Rice Lake, WI. Mastercraft Industries, Inc. offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package and a Bi-Weekly Production Bonus.
General duties for this position will include:
- Visual inspection of product and
work in process.
- Visual inspection of incoming raw
- Make decisions on all aspects of
quality throughout the facility.
- Assist in the implementation of
- Run sampling procedures on
materials, products, and processes.
- Gather, process, and chart
information on substandard material, product, and procedure.
- Assist in training of production
associates on quality standards and procedures.
- Participate in training related to
market demands and customer/dealer expectations for a quality product.
- Assist in documentation of quality
specifications, standardized work procedures, and process methodology.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Follow written, verbal, or
- Read, interpret, and apply written
procedures and specifications.
- Excellent ability to communicate
both orally and in writing.
- Computer skills required, including
knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to perform basic
mathematics, including percentages and fractions.
- Ability and willingness to
differentiate between acceptable and non-acceptable states of products and
processes in relation to established specifications.
- Must demonstrate good decisions
making skills and a desire for applying continuous improvement principles.
- Must be able to determine
correctness of color in relation to established controls.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Mastercraft Industries Attn: Human Resources 120 West Allen Street Rice Lake, WI 54868.