Mastercraft Industries, Inc., home of Holiday Kitchens, is actively seeking an experienced IT Technician to join our team in Rice Lake, WI.
The IT Technician will be responsible for setting up and supporting all manufacturing and office PCs. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setup and support of local and network printers.
- Support and maintenance of Windows servers.
- Support and maintenance of internal network.
- Support of Mitel phone system.
- Computer hardware/software procurement.
- Support of barcode printers and scanners.
- Test and troubleshoot customer ordering system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field, or 3-5 years of equivalent experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows PCs, Servers, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, WSUS, Hyper-V and BackupExec.
- Familiarity with Mitel phone systems.
- Familiarity with network hardware / software, wireless networks and VLANs.
- Familiarity with Cisco routers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work with minimal supervision and/or direction.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers (verbally and written).
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus.
Mastercraft Industries, Inc. is a successful and growing organization that offers an attractive benefit package and competitive salary.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or by mail to Mastercraft Industries Attn: Human Resources 120 West Allen Street Rice Lake, WI 54868.