Mastercraft Industries, Inc., home of Holiday Kitchens, is actively seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team in Rice Lake, WI.
This position will work closely with several departments to develop, implement, and maintain optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
Essential job functions for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement cost reduction measures
- Develop and design jigs and fixtures to improve production, safety, quality, and output
- Develop and create procedures
- Work with maintenance to ensure all equipment is working at optimum performance
- Perform any machine programming as required
- Work with Engineering and Sales team to improve manufacturability of new products
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Competent in time studies, routings, cabinetry assembly processes, and other basic manufacturing engineering related tasks
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Computer and organizational skills
- Work independently
- Knowledge in Lean Principles
- AutoCAD experience (or comparable software)
Mastercraft Industries, Inc. offers competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401K, and much more.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
ATTN: Human Resources
120 West Allen Street
Rice Lake, WI 54868
Equal Opportunity Employer