Builder Territory Sales Representative
· The Builder Territory Sales Representative develops accounts with local builders by selling and managing customer relationships as well as providing a full range of support activities including pricing, design, ordering, and field service.
· Represents the interests of Holiday Kitchens to all customers in the Builder Direct Program within the assigned territory of the 7-county Twin Cities region.
· Establish and maintain relationships with key executives, purchasing/estimating, sales, design, and finance personnel within customer organizations.
· Serve as liaison between builders and operations teams and/or service agents.
· Participate in strategic planning processes for the territory.
· Research local markets to identify and target prospective builder accounts including single and multi-family.
· Actively seek new ways to market and present Holiday Kitchens competitive advantages.
· Develop and execute the sales strategy by making sales calls to construction managers, purchasing managers, and sales managers. Present products and services, negotiates contracts and price increases, and closes sales.
· Manage the implementation of new contracts including pricing, design training, and customer set-up.
· Resolve field issues with customer and provide product support.
· Perform other duties that may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
· Degree in related field is preferred or equivalent experience.
· Preferred 3-5 years of relevant builder experience.
· Strong account management skills.
· Solid negotiation, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
· Ability to communicate up, down, and across internally as well as within customer organizations. Effective communications skills via in-person, phone, or email.
· Self-motivated with a demonstrated passion for success.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to:
ATTN: Kim Sevals
120 West Allen Street
Rice Lake, WI 54868