Mastercraft Industries, Inc. home of Holiday Kitchens, is actively seeking an experienced and highly motivated Sales Representative to join our team representing our Western States territory.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for performing sales tasks to achieve territory objectives. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets by
analyzing sales metrics and developing a strategic sales plan.
- Maintain relationships with dealers by
providing support, training, information, and guidance. Includes on-site dealer showroom visits on a
daily and quarterly schedule.
- Research new opportunities and closing
prospective dealers in the assigned region.
- Assist dealers with complications in the
- Work with dealers on display requests,
samples, showroom needs, etc.
- Assist dealers with placing orders and
continual training on order system.
- Coordinate and participate in product training
with the Marketing and Sales Manager.
- 3 plus years of experience in a sales position
related to the kitchen and bath industry.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and
interpersonal communications skills; organizational and follow-up/retention
skills; and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize
tasks to accommodate changing needs in a fast-paced industry.
- Valid driver’s license.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Express a positive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Develops strong working relationships with
individuals within the organization and dealer network.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office programs
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Familiar with kitchen and bath designs.
- 2020 Design experience is an advantage.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
ATTN: Kim Sevals
120 West Allen Street
Rice Lake, WI 54868